Super Bowl 50 had some interesting story lines. The Denver Broncos team, led by Peyton Manning, defeated the Carolina Panthers with an solid defensive performance. Of course, during the breaks in the game, millions and millions of dollars were spent on advertising.
Mike Byrnes, President of Byrnes Consulting, wrote his 7th annual review of the Super Bowl commercials.
Read Mike’s Financial Advisor article to learn more about the best commercials and find out who the surprise winner was!
Here are links to the best commercials that aired:
- Bud Light: The Bud Light Party
- Avocados From Mexico: Avocados in Space
- Hyundai: The Chase
- Toyota: The Longest Chase
- Doritos: Ultrasound
- Amazon Echo: #BaldwinBowl Party
- Dollar Shave Club: Zeke
- Buick: The Big Game Meets The Big Day
- NFL: Super Bowl Babies Choir
- Jeep: Portraits
- Coca-Cola: Coke Mini (Hulk vs. Ant-Man)
- No More: Text Talk
Want help developing a ‘super’ marketing and advertising strategy? Contact Byrnes Consulting for assistance.