A mission statement can help many. Here is a list of some major categories
- Ownership – to help from behind the scenes or those active in the business.
- Management – for a clearer direction to lead the business.
- Staff – to keep associates aligned and on the same page.
- Strategic alliances – to identify compatibility that can lead to stronger professional partnerships.
- Centers of influence – to educate them on the business so they can help open more doors.
- Clients – to reassure them that the products and services they receive are fulfilling their needs and to help facilitate more referrals.
- Prospects – so they can quickly know what a firm is all about.
Read what makes a great mission statement.