Mike Byrnes is highly-rated energetic speaker that has spoken all over the United States.
- Mike has a passion for helping others surpass their business goals.
- His presentations help educate and motivate thousands of financial advisors to become more successful!
- He is a proven thought leader, published 400 times in over 40 media outlets.
- He has over 30 years’ experience in the financial services industry and has a graduate-level education in marketing management.
- He has presented numerous times, on over one hundred topics, and would be open to customize a topic to meet your needs.
Examples of popular presentations Mike can give
- Business growth strategies / How to grow faster! / Proven ways to grow your business
- Proven ways to get more client referrals
- Online marketing best practices to win more new business
- Why your website sucks
- Improve your firm’s marketing ROI in the digital age
- Getting PR without hiring an agency
- Business advice learned from the pandemic
- Succeeding in a recession (while helping clients through down markets) (CE for CFPs)
- Increased success from fantastic client relationships (CE for CFPs)
- Service excellence: Wow your clients (CE for CFPs)
- How to gain more business by knowing your clients better
- Advanced lead generation through online marketing
- New business from on-traditional strategic alliances
- Proven marketing advice for top advisors
- Successful segmentation and target marketing
- Effective ways to use LinkedIn
- Event marketing to gain new clients
- Winning over prospects in your pipeline
- Start succeeding at email marketing
- Leverage philanthropy to grow your business
- Tips to be a better presenter
Hiring Mike Byrnes is a great investment in future success
Speaking engagement fees
- $6,000 for a 50-minute speaking engagement for 1 to 50 individuals
- $8,000 for a 50-minute speaking engagement for 51 to 100 individuals
- $11,000 for a 50-minute speaking engagement for over 100 individuals
All three levels include an additional 10-minute Q&A period.
Other presenter considerations
- Mike can moderate panels and can facilitate half-day or full-day workshops.
- Mike can also be hired to travel, consult and speak over a 24-hour period.
- Mike can give webinars and hold online video discussions.
- If fees are an issue, often times sponsors can help cover all or some of the fees and expenses.
Creation of material
- All material created for use must state the author’s name, Mike Byrnes
(or the formal version: Michael W. Byrnes, Jr.), his company name,
Byrnes Consulting, LLC, and his website, ByrnesConsulting.com. When used online, the website should have a clickable hyperlink to the website. It is strongly suggested that this material include Mike Byrnes’ preferred portrait, but it is not required.
- Use of other Byrnes Consulting, LLC content, graphics or pictures must first receive written consent from Mike Byrnes, President of Byrnes Consulting, LLC.
- A list of attendees will be shared with Byrnes Consulting after the event.
- Byrnes Consulting, LLC reserves the rights to record Mike Byrnes’ presentations. Use of recordings of presentations must be approved by Mike Byrnes in advance.
- Out-of-pocket expenses related to travel (e.g. transportation, meals and lodging) and outsourced expenses (e.g. copywriting, design, printing and research) are not included. Mike can fly out of Boston Logan Airport (BOS) or Rhode Island T. F. Green International Airport (PVD).
Next steps to secure Mike as your speaker
Set up an initial meeting to discuss the logistics of your speaking opportunity, including:
- the business reason and theme of the event
- the desired outcome as a result of the speaking engagement
- the audience demographics
- the number of attendees
- the location, time and date
- the allocated budget
Together we can determine if there is a fit. If so, we can nail down the strategy for the engagement, including answering:
- what is the best topic?
- does the presentation need to be customized?
- what is the best format?
- what supporting material is needed?