Byrnes Consulting’s strength is increasing our clients’ success. Many times that means helping them grow faster than they can on their own.
Ask for a free consultation and see how Byrnes Consulting can help.
Our ‘partnership’ approach
- A doctor would not give a prescription before finding out what is wrong with a patient. Similarly, we avoid giving specific advice before getting to know our clients.
- We wouldn’t want someone to be a know-it-all and tell us what to do, so we avoid doing that with our clients. Instead, we take the approach of teaching our clients what we know so that they can make more informed decisions.
- Most of our consulting work is structured to be a month-by-month retainer. That way our prospects and clients avoid having long-term commitment risks.
Byrnes Consulting’s service
- Consulting (1-on-1 customized advice around any area where Byrnes Consulting has expertise)*
- Off-site executive business planning
- Private coaching (groups can range in size and frequency)
- Study groups
- PR services (we like to have at least a 6-month commitment for public relations work)
- Client research:
- Surveys (qualitative and quantitative)
- One-on-one client interviews
- Focus groups
- Advisory boards
- Value-add content, modules and programs
Byrnes Consulting’s fee structure
- We customize our fees to be a win-win for our clients. We strive to have each organization see a return on their investment.
- We do not equate our work to an hourly value. Instead, we price our engagements based on how much we believe we can help a prospective client.
- The month-by-month retainers require a 30-day notice to end or be put on hold.
- Out-of-pocket expenses related to travel (e.g. transportation, meals and lodging), time spent traveling and outsourced expenses (e.g. copywriting, design, printing and research) are not included.