Text messages can be a very effective means of communicating.
Although shorter in length, text message open rates far surpass email open rates. Yet, most businesses do not have a marketing or client service plan for texting.
Check out Mike Byrnes’ Financial Advisor article in which he covered the Hearsay Summit.
- What are the risks of not having compliance supervision?
- What percentages of text messages are opened?
- How have businesses evolved?
- What tool can help financial advisors use text messages?
- How does the messaging app work?
- What is in store in the future?
- Why are these changes good for the client?
Need help with your online communications strategy? Reach out to Byrnes Consulting for assistance.