Need an event idea that is a hit? Want one that focuses on women? Want one that can draw in multi-generational families?
Try hosting a Mother’s Day brunch.
Mike Byrnes, President of Byrnes Consulting, shared details on how one advisor has successfully hosted these events for mothers and daughters, and sometimes even grandmothers.
Read Mike’s Financial Advisor article for how to best plan this type of event in advance.
Get answers to questions like:
- Who should get invited?
- What types of invites should be used (e.g. paper or electronic)?
- Should social media be used?
- Should RSVPs be online?
- When to have the event?
- Where to have the event?
- What to do with male co-workers?
- What to do at the event?
- How to get attendees to share info about their mothers and daughters?
- What are good favor ideas?
- Should a photographer be hired?
- What kind of follow up makes the most sense?
- Can the event be a multi-generational client builder?
Need help building a winning event strategy? Contact Byrnes Consulting for advice.