Mike Byrnes, President of Byrnes Consulting, was asked to contribute as a thought leader to TIAA-CREF’s program: Get Closer®: Solving the Couples Conundrum. Read his two ‘Practical Ideas and Insights’ contributions.
- The importance of seeing couples in person to best read their relationship, understanding of topics discussed and level of engagement.
- Video conferencing tools and why they are helpful.
- Constant Contact and email reporting on open and click-through rates.
- Social media for client research and interactions.
- Why it is important to work with both people in a relationship.
- A great website presence and examples of content that couples care about like financial planning around marriage, the birth of a child, aging parents, the death of a parent, retirement, Social Security and leaving a legacy.
- Content types like worksheets, whitepapers, articles, videos, survey and results.
- The benefits of marketing to couples, including higher search engine rankings, more website traffic, new referral business and more.
Want help better prospecting and working with couples? Contact Byrnes Consulting for assistance.