Mike Byrnes, President of Byrnes Consulting, LLC, sat on a panel at INSITE 2014, Pershing’s national conference that had over 2,000 attendees, including advisors from over 25 countries.
The group spoke on the topic “Face Value: Monitoring and Managing Your Public Image,” which repeated on back-to-back days.
Read Mike’s Financial Advisor article for 10 insights shared by the group that are worth considering:
- Make a good first impression
- Take a look at the competition
- Profile your clients
- Build a marketing communications roadmap
- Be the media
- Use social networks differently
- Know what’s hot
- Don’t create it all yourself
- Understand permission marketing
- Know what matters
For assistance with your marketing strategy and public image, reach out to Byrnes Consulting.