Financial advisors are getting better at using social networks, but as a whole they are still behind where they should be.
Mike Byrnes, President of Byrnes Consulting, was quoted extensively on these topics:
- Compliance not being an excuse anymore
- Gray areas created by the SEC and FINRA
- Not hitting a homerun on the first pitch
- Referrals doing social media research
- First impressions
- Where to spend time online
Read the WealthManagement.com article for more details.
Want help figuring out your social media strategy? Contact Byrnes Consulting for assistance!