One thing that commonly differentiates firms that are successful from those that are not, is a focus on getting the right types of clients. Firms with a defined target market that make sense, most often grow their business faster and easier.
Read Kevin Feehily’s article that appeared on RIACentral.com to learn why having a written ideal client profile is important in identifying the right clients.
Learn 5 reasons why having an ideal client profile can help by:
- Providing focus on the right target market.
- Allowing for more effective communications.
- Improving the prospect-to-client conversion rate.
- Increasing the right type of referrals.
- Identifying clients that you will enjoy working with.
If you need help defining the right target market to focus in on and then creating a written ideal client profile, contact Byrnes Consulting for assistance.