- how our marketplace is going to become untethered?
- what is holding our civilization back?
- how individuality will change what we buy?
- how population changes will impact us?
- which way the labor force will morph?
- how to plan for the future?
- what can be learned from Hurricane Katrina planning mistakes?
- why we are going to be facing a future that is like the industrial revolution on steroids?
- where to focus planning efforts?
- how to prepare for unprecedented change?
Read two Finacial Advisor articles written by Mike Byrnes, President of Byrnes Consulting, to learn what attendees at the FPA Retreat learned:
FPA Attendees Hear Futurist – an article covering a presentation by Thomas Frey, Executive Director and Senior futurist at the DaVinci Institute.
Planners Need To Plan Better – an article covering a presentation by Dennis Stearns, President of Stearns Financial Service Group.
Also, read another article from the FPA Retreat about advice from an advisor panel that uses social media.
If you need help with your business planning to prepare for what the future holds, contact Byrnes Consulting.
If you want to see a handful of pictures from the Financial Planning Association’s event, become a fan of Byrnes Consulting, LLC on Facebook.