Here are tips from an article highlighting ten business improving ideas for the second half of 2010.
- Better utilize CRM technology
- Deliver more than satisfaction
- Look beyond organic growth
- Communicate the benefit
- Improve systems and processes
- Put a succession plan in place
- Focus on the bottom line
- Reassure clients
- Refine focus and reach critical mass
- Avoid juggling too much at once
Read the full article written by Mike Byrnes at RIABiz, an online advisor community, to help make the next six months the best in your firm’s history.